U GUA SHA STONE.
Known as the "Eastern Botox" or "Eastern Face Lift" for its ability to combat signs of aging like fine lines and sagging. If you are looking for something more aggressive in anti-aging, this is tool is perfect for the beginning gua sha user.
Moves toxins out of the face and down into the lymph nodes
Tightens and tones skin
Minimizes dark circles
Hits pressure points & relaxes facial muscles & relieves tension
Reduces symptoms related to sensitive and problematic skin
Known to release jaw tension & alleviate symptoms of TMJ
- Curved divets: Hugs bones such as spine, jaw + brow.
- Longer/smooth edge: Sweep across larger areas of the neck and face such as throat, cheeks and forehead.
- Prep: Apply The Afterglow and/or Biru Balm to freshly cleansed skin to provide proper slip + infuse nutrients into skin.
- Pressure: Always use light pressure. You can incorporate more medium/firm pressure on specific areas where you carry more tension to relieve stagnation (shoulders, jaw, etc).
- Pull: Use a 15-degree angle (about a finger’s width between the skin + stone) and support skin with the opposite hand (especially under the delicate eye area!).
- Placement: Avoid active acne breakouts and work around inflammation instead of directly over it to stimulate healing. Wiggle stone slightly at the end of each step to stimulate flow and release tension.
- Commit: Even if you only have 5 minutes or less, follow the neck sequence to open up pathways + promote lymph drainage.
High quality genuine black obsidian stone.