CREATE YOUR MODERN SKIN CARE RITUAL.
Explore our Moroccan-inspired skin care line step-by-step, discover our founder, Mia's current ritual & learn our skin care experts
favorite tips & tricks to create a custom ritual that fits your seasonal skin care needs.
1. Apply The Glow to the flat side of your wet mihakka.
2. Gently massage into skin, massaging gently in circular motions.
Mist face evenly. Pat botanical water into skin for maximum absorption. Safi Botanical mist hydrates, balances pH and preps the skin for treatments and moisturizers.
OTHER USES: SET
OTHER USES: SOOTH
NĀMAKA SUPER SEA + "C" MASK
Our clay masks are multi-functional and highly customizable. Suggested mix-ins include water, yogurt, hydrosols, honey, and oil.
1. In the palm of your hand, scoop a spoonful of powder and add a few drops of water to create a thin paste.
2. Massage into damp skin in circular motions, allowing the rice flour and colloidal oats to gently exfoliate.
1. Add in your preferred mix-in (water, floral hydrosol, yogurt, honey, or oil) to 1-2 teaspoons dry powder, drop-by-drop until a mousse-like consistency is reached.
2. Apply to face for 20-45 minutes. To avoid tightening, keep mask from fully drying by misting face. Use a dark washcloth to gently wipe away.
Our moisturizers are anhydrous (waterless). Contrary to popular belief, oils cannot hydrate the skin but rather lock in the moisture already present. That said, be sure to always apply oils and balms to damp skin.
Apply 3-5 drop to palm and emulsify between hands before applying to the face. Press gently into skin.
PLUMPING FACE MASK
SPOT TREATMENT DARK MARKS
L + C TINT
These multi-taskers are the first highlighters and lip + cheek pots of their kind in the beauty space. Filled with good stuff like cucumber, prickly pear and jojoba oil, our new high vibe line is more than just makeup. They are color-enhancing luminizers and pigment pots plus, possess all the feel-good action of a youth-boosting treatment.